My first entry was about how important the last word of a book is. I have not written the final word to my adventures. My time in Kazakhstan is over, and I will try to remember and not to dwell. I have more to come.
My conclusion from a month in Oregon: My life is a trail through the woods around a lake; it is not a run on the beach. God has ups and downs, and winding turns in store for me. I cannot see 5 miles ahead of myself as I can along the coast. And the honest truth is that I last about 10 minutes on a beach before I decide to walk or dance in the waves, and I could run forever alongside my favorite lakes. Maybe I ought to stay in Minnesota after all.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear there are a lot of lakes in Minnesota, but there are lakes everywhere for you to run around. It's be a shame if you only saw the ones in Minnesota. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment