Now that I have been giving this title out to (almost) everyone I know, I thought it would be a good time to explain the title. Tulips are from Kazakhstan. Blunt, and true! The beautiful blooms are NOT from Holland, but actually originate in the steppes of Kaz. This is only one of many amazing things I have learned about the country...
-Apples
-Domesticated horses
-trousers
-Spudnik
-A lot of nuclear testing
-the country farthest from the ocean
-origin of most of the world's caviar
There seems to be more there than winter, which is a relief.
I have been saying too many goodbyes in the last couple days, and it is very emotionally trying. I can't really process them. And so that's all I am going to say about that right now. I don't like goodbyes, I prefer Dosvedanyas (Russian...?), which I am told means "till we meet later"....
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment