So the girl at work has decided not to like me. I sat in the dark, alone for 2 hours yesterday. It's weird. I didn't know I was so difficult to work with. Who would have thought with my Minnesota-nice and Neutral Switzerland heritage that I could be such a volatile and difficult coworker. I have never had problems before!
I guess there's a switch that we must turn on, and she wouldn't show me until today. Even though I have consistently had to wait for the lights, without any explanation. We then had a 15 minute conversation about how she's not nice now. It was a little stretched, because of vocab. I don't get it.
Other than that, the sun is shining and life is busy now. I like that. At least if I am sitting without electricity at work, the sun is bright enough to see by!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment